Do I need to print out a ticket to check in with?
All that’s required to check in for your booked activity is your name and booking reference. Your booking confirmation email contains all the details you need to check in for your booking. Please make sure you read your confirmation email carefully, and if you have any questions you will be able to contact the operator directly using the details provided in your confirmation email.
How do I review a product on Bookme?
To review a product on Bookme you must have ‘Booked, Paid, & Participated’. If you book a product through Bookme you will automatically be sent an exclusive link after your booking date to leave a review and rating for that product. If you haven’t received this email please check your junk mail folder before notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m having trouble making my booking/ proceeding to checkout?
If you are having trouble completing a booking this is most likely because you are using an out of date web browser. In this case it is just a matter of updating your browser or downloading a new web browser. If you have an AVG toolbar installed this will also disrupt correct function of the Bookme website, using a different web browser or different computer without the AVG toolbar installed will allow smooth functioning and completion your booking.
We recommend downloading up to date versions of either Firefox or Google Crome for the best Bookme experience.
I have made a booking but haven’t received a booking confirmation email?
If you haven’t received your booking confirmation email, please make sure you check your junk-mail folder. Failing this please contact us and we will reissue you with a confirmation.
My activity was cancelled due to the weather – how do I get a refund?
If your booked activity was cancelled by the operator due to weather or for some other reason, and you have been unable to arrange to reschedule at another time you will be due a refund. To process a refund you need to email the details including your booking reference to email@example.com - we will process the refund as soon as possible. Once we have processed a refund it can take up to 4 working days to show on your statement.
How do I cancel a booking and can I get a refund?
The availability and costs of cancellations, changes and refunds depend on Operators' own term, conditions and policies. Some discounted products are strictly non refundable. When you make a booking you agree to be bound by the relevant Operator's terms and policies.
· If you want to cancel your booking you will need to contact the operator directly (the phone number will be on your booking confirmation email) and check with them if you are able to cancel. If authorization is given by the operator for a refund you must then email us directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org Please explain the reason for the refund and the person you spoke to, and include your booking number. We can only give a refund if it has been authorized by the operator first. We will then credit your card the refund amount and email you with confirmation.
· Refunds are at the discretion of the operator and bookme.co.nz. In general (unless otherwise stated on your booking confirmation) operators require a minimum of 48 hours notice for any refunds to be considered.
· In general Cancellations made by you, the customer, within 24 hours of departure will receive no refund.
· bookme.co.nz receives non-refundable payments from Operators for providing the Services. bookme.co.nz may also charge a booking fee for providing the Services. These fees and charges will not be refunded to you if you cancel a confirmed booking. In the event where an operator approves a refund bookme.co.nz will refund your credit card the full value of the amount approved by the operator less these non-refundable fees and charges.
· Activities may be rescheduled where the Operator grants consent. To see if your booking can be rescheduled please contact the Operator directly using the phone number provided on your booking confirmation.
When do new deals go live on Bookme?
Each operator has their own login to manage availability so new deals can be made available at any time. If you are looking for deals around specific dates and these aren’t yet showing on the home page it can pay to check availability on forward dates for the products you are interested in – often there are deals available that are not yet being promoted on the home page. Otherwise you can keep track of many of the best deals on our Facebook Page.
There aren’t enough spaces showing available for the time we want – are we able to get more?
Availability is often limited for activities and attractions especially during peak times. However allocations can sometimes be increased so if you require more spaces for a certain product at a certain time please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will do our best for you. Please note the best way to ensure availability of a ‘must do’ activity so that you don’t miss out is to book well in advance for peak times.
The activity I’m looking at booking says that toddlers go free but how do I make a booking for my toddler?
If the product you are booking allows for toddlers to participate for free, please just include the number of toddlers you wish to take with you under the special requirements section of the booking form as you proceed to checkout.
Still need to contact Bookme?
Rotorua – Taupo – Waitomo: Ph 021 60 88 28
Christchurch – Kaikoura – Hanmer Springs: Ph 021 245 4337
Queenstown – Southern Lakes – Fiordland: Ph 021 60 88 28
12 Lordens Place,