Climbing Queenstown - Half-Day Rock Climbing
An adventure with climbing Queenstown is like no other, feel the excitement as your body and mind work together to ascend to new heights, unveiling breathtaking views, and a sense of satisfaction afforded only to those that take up the challenge!
You'll get a taste for the true challenge and adventure of Rock Climbing with a professional guide at your side to assist you in developing new skills and techniques, while ensuring your safety, as you conquer a cliff face.
Our access to a range of climbing areas including exclusive rights to many routes ensures an authentic outdoor experience away from crowds, also providing for varying levels of difficulty.
All safety and technical equipment is provided including rock climbing shoes. Safety is paramount with instructor to client ratio kept at a maximum of 1:4.
Each climbing trip is customized specific to your abilities with no previous experience required, your NZIOA qualified guide will always be nearby to assist and instruct you within your comfort levels.
If you are looking for advanced instruction or high end climbing please make note of this when you make your booking.
What you need to bring:
- Sunscreen, water and some snack food to keep you going!
- Don't forget your camera - the views are amazing!
- Comfortable outdoor shoes (hiking boots or running shoes are perfectly suitable)
- Please dress in comfortable clothing suitable to the outdoors and weather conditions on the day. It is advisable to dress in layers as all our climbs operate on warmer north facing rock, so even on the coldest days it can get very warm once you get going.
Price: Adult (16+) - $149pp / Child (8-15years)- $99pp
Duration: 4 Hours
Departures: 9am & 1pm every day
Check-in: Please check-in at Outside Sports, Shotover St Queenstown, 15 minutes before your departure time.
- Suitable for Families - Minimum Age 8 years
- Reasonable level of fitness required