High Country Horses - Paradise on the Rees - Half Day
Ex Queenstown or Glenorchy
Paradise on the Rees is a three-hour horse ride that will take you from our stables into the stunning Rees Valley. Enjoying the excitement of River Crossings and stunning views along the way.
Our Guides will tell you stories of the past, point out areas used in the Lord of the Rings plus other films shot in our area.
This ride is for all abilities and your guide will give you instruction along the way. Experience riders given freedom to explore.
Come and enjoy a real New Zealand experience!
Professional photo packs available for purchase. Gift shop & Art Gallery on-site.
What you need to bring:
- Long trousers
- Suitable Sturdy Footwear & Socks
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Your Camera!
- Warm Clothing in Winter Months
- Oil Skin Jacket, Gumboots, Riding Boots & Helmets
Price: $165pp Adult/ $155pp Child (7-14)
- Queenstown Pick-up (Extra $20pp): Departs daily at 8am & 1:30pm
- Self Drive to Glenorchy: Please allow 1 hours drive time from Queenstown to Glenorchy to arrive on time for your ride.
Duration: 3 hours riding. So allow approximately 5 hours return from Queenstown
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR BOOKING FORM:
- Approximate weight of each rider
- Each riders level of riding experience
- If you require pick up from Queenstown (Extra $20pp) please advise where you would like to be collected from i.e. your Accommodation.
- Minimum Age 7
- Weight Restriction: 95kgs unless by prior arrangement.
Horse riding is an all weather activity!