Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Coach with Glenorchy Air
Join Glenorchy Air and experience the unique wonders of Milford Sound with an awe-inspiring Fly-Cruise-Coach adventure.
Taking off from Queenstown Airport the vast expanse of lake Wakatipu opens up underneath you as your scenic flight takes you over Queenstown towards Glenorchy at the head of the lake.
Passing over the rugged rocky mountains of Fiordland National park you take in stunning views of waterfalls, ancient rainforest, hanging glaciers and untouched valleys glistening with the crystal clear alpine rivers.
Descending into the striking scenery of Milford Sound you will be captivated by the grandeur of the infamous Mitre Peak rising a mile high from the waters of the fiord vertically into the sky. Take in the majestic beauty of the many waterfalls and sheer mountains that rise abruptly from the ocean.
Landing in Milford Sound it is time to experience the fiord from a different aspect aboard a Southern Discoveries scenic cruise. Taking in the full length of the fiord out to the open sea and back again this hour and three quarters scenic cruise allows you to take in a very different perspective while observing the rare wildlife that inhabit the fiord. Seals, sea lions, dolphins, penguins and many species of native bird call Milford Sound home so make sure your camera is at the ready.
The luxury coach ride back to Queenstown takes you on one of New Zealand's most stunning scenic drives along the Milford Highway via Te Anau to Queenstown.
- $495 Adult
- $325 Child (2-13 years)
- Scenic Flight to Milford Sound
- Cruise on Milford Sound
- Luxury Coach Trip return to your central Queenstown Accommodation
- 9:00am - Call for weather check (details on booking confirmation)
- 11:15am - Make your own way to arrive at Glenorchy Air desk. (Glenorchy Air desk is at Queenstown Airport, next to the exit door nearest the domestic luggage pick up carousel)
- 11:45am - Depart Queenstown Airport on Scenic Flight to Milford Sound
- 1:30pm - Milford Sound Scenic Cruise
- 3:30pm - Coach departs Milford Sound
- 7:45pm - Approximate arrival time back in Queenstown
Please note your central Queenstown Accommodation on the booking form and make sure you read your booking confirmation for pre flight weather check procedures.
Milford Sound flights are weather dependent