Milford Sound Scenic Cruise - Real Journeys
Scenic Cruise - Ex Milford Sound
See incredible Milford Sound with Real Journeys
Amazing vistas await you at Milford Sound - towering mountains that rise straight up from the sea, rainforest-clad cliffs and spectacular waterfalls. Our purpose-built Scenic Cruise vessels have observation lounges with large windows and great viewing decks to ensure you don't miss a thing.
Key highlights of the Real Journeys Scenic Cruises:
1. Spacious vessels means you can spread out, chill out and take in the sights.
2. See Mitre Peak and stop at some of the waterfalls, close enough to get wet from the spray.
3. Travel the length of the fiord right up to the mouth.
4. View seals basking on the rocks and dolphins and penguins when encountered.
5. Receive informative commentary from our friendly crew.
6. Enjoy a variety of food options on board: picnic lunch (needs to be pre-ordered), café style food and complementary tea and coffee.
Adult Retail Prices: $68 (9am & 3pm), $76 (11am & 2 pm), $80 (12pm), $90 (1pm)
Please note promotional discount fairs less than $30pp are strictly non-refundable
- Summer 9am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, and 3pm
- Winter 11am and 1pm
Check-in: Milford Sound Visitor Terminal, Milford Sound, 20 minutes before departure
Duration: 1 hr, 40 minutes
Drive Time to Milford Sound: Traveling from Queenstown it will take around 5hrs to reach Milford. From Te Anau to Milford takes around 2hrs 20mins. This timing allows you to enjoy the journey with a few stops along the way. Make sure you fill your vehicle with petrol in Te Anau before traveling to Milford as there are no petrol stations in Milford Sound or en route.
About Real Journeys:
Real Journeys is one of New Zealand's most trusted tourism companies, operating in the region for over 50 years.