Mountain High River Deep - Full Day Horse Ride
Ex Queenstown or Glenorchy
Our most popular ride to date. A full-day ride that can't be missed, with up to six hours on horseback! We will personally guide you across rivers and up into the High Country of the Rees Valley. You will enjoy your lunch beside a pristine Glacial fed river before climbing up the side of the Richardson Range for amazing views of the Wakatipu basin. There is a lot of freedom for faster work. The day is catered for you with a lot of terrain to choose from.
Join us to enjoy riding in real New Zealand High Country.
Professional photo packs available for purchase. Gift shop & Art Gallery on-site.
What you need to bring:
- Long trousers
- Suitable Sturdy Footwear & Socks
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Your Camera!
- Warm Clothing in Winter Months
- Oil Skin Jacket, Gumboots, Riding Boots & Helmets
Price: $295pp (includes packed lunch)
- Queenstown Pick-up (Extra $20pp): Departs daily at 8am
- Self Drive to Glenorchy: Please allow 1 hours drive time from Queenstown to Glenorchy to arrive on time for your 9am check-in.
Duration: Up to 6 hours riding. Allow approximately 8 hours return from Queenstown
Please make sure you include the following on your booking form:
- Approximate weight of each rider
- Each riders level of riding experience
- Any special dietary requirements for your picnic lunch
- If you require pick up from Queenstown (extra $20pp), please advise where you would like to be collected from i.e. your Accommodation.
- Minimum Age 7
- Weight Restriction: 95kgs unless by prior arrangement.
- A reasonable level of fitness will be required
Horse riding is an all weather activity!