Queenstown Lake Cruise
Step aboard the Queenstown Princess for an hour an a half cruising on the beautiful Lake Wakatipu. Relax and take in the spectacular scenery while your Kiwi guide talks you through key points of interest including interesting local history and Maori legends.
The Queenstown Princess is a stable catamaran with indoor and outdoor seating including a great top deck for viewing. We keep numbers limited to allow our Kiwi skipper to interact, answer your questions and provide inside information on the local region!
Queenstown Lake Cruise features:
- Explore the towering Remarkables, Cecil Peak, Hidden Island and Frankton Arm
- Discover hidden waterfalls
- Limited to 30 passengers
- Includes two 360 degree 'turns' allowing uninterrupted 360 degree viewing of Queenstown Harbour and Frankton Arm/Remarkables
- FREE: Tea, Coffee, Biscuit
- FREE QUEENSTOWN UNDERWATER OBSERVATORY ENTRY
Departures: 10.30am, 12.30pm and 3pm daily from our Lakefront Kiosk opposite Patagonia chocolates
Duration: 1hr 30min
Price: $25 Adults $15 Child
Cruise subject to weather conditions and minimum passenger numbers. Trips cancelled by Southern Discoveries due to weather will be refunded in full