Horse Trekking Lake Okareka
Join guide and owner of Horse Trekking Lake Okareka Lucy Playne for a fantastic 2 hours of horse riding over stunning farmland to the beautiful and picturesque sandy shores of Lake Okareka
A fantastic excursion catering for all levels of riding ability from beginner to expert
What you need to bring:
- Long trousers
- Suitable Sturdy Footwear & Socks
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Your Camera!
- Warm Clothing in Winter Months
Price: $100pp (Minimum age 7 years)
Transport provided from central Rotorua Accommodation - please make sure you nominate where you would like to be picked up on your booking form under 'special requirements'
Duration: 2 hours riding. So allow approximately 3 hours return.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING ON YOUR BOOKING FORM:
- Approximate weight of each rider
- Each riders level of riding experience (the number of time you've been on a horse)
- Please advise where you would like to be collected from i.e. your central Rotorua accommodation.
- Minimum Age 7
- Weight Restriction: 100 kgs unless by prior arrangement.