Lakeland Queen - Lunch Cruise
Step aboard the iconic M.V Lakeland Queen for a fantastic lunchtime cruise across Lake Rotorua.
Enjoy a delicious lunch out on the lake while taking in the breathtaking views of Mokoia Island, Kawaha Point, and Sulphur Bay. This hour long express cruise is the perfect break in your day to re-energize you for whatever is next on your 'to do' list.
Departures: 1pm Daily
Duration: 1 hours
- Oven grilled Captain Cook style cajun chicken marinated with red onions
- Poached fish of the day glazed with spinach, garlic butter cream sauce
- Steamed fragrant rice
- Medley of steamed seasonal fresh vegetables
- Fresh steamed gourmet potatoes glazed with garlic oil
- Bacon and egg fried rice with vegetables
- 4 x chef's choice of fresh salads of the day
- Seasonal fresh cut fruit platter
- Assorted cake slices
- Selection of Fine Tea and Coffee
- *Juice, Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine and Spirits available from our bar
*Not Included in Cruise Price
About The Lakeland Queen
The Lakeland Queen was built locally in 1986 and modeled on the famous Mississipi riverboats making her ideal for the shallower waters of Lake Rotorua. A genuine stern wheel paddle steamer, she is powered by a 240 hp Cummins diesel engine driving an 8 bladed stern paddle. A true icon of the region the recently refurbished "Grand Old Lady of the Lake" can cater for up to 250 seated guests and is a real must do during your Rotorua Visit.