Rafting New Zealand - Lower Tongariro Float Trip
Lower Tongariro Rafting Float Trip ex Turangi
Join Rafting New Zealand for a fantastic time on the lower Tongariro river. This trip is all about having fun on the water while enjoying the more gentle lower reaches of the beautiful Tongariro river.
A fantastic trip for families with younger children!
Trips depart Turangi at 12pm.
Duration: Allow 3 hours with upto 1.5 hours on the river
- Lots of fun easy rapids.
- Plentiful swimming holes.
- To travel through native flora and past ancient cliffs
- On river hot chocolate and snacks
- Professional, experienced and fun kiwi river guides
- Out fitted in up to date, top quality river apparel.
- spacious changing facilities, clean toilets and hot solar powered showers.
- A great trip for younger children, and families.
You need to bring
- Bathing suit and towel (towels available for hire at extra cost)
Suitable for children 3 years old +. (Children between the age of 3-5 years old must be supervised by an adult, 1:1 ratio.
Photos of your adventure are available for purchase at the end of the day