Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
Allowing you to get up close and personal with all of New Zealand's favorite native animals in pristine natural surroundings Rainbow Springs is a great place of learning and fun!
Established way back in 1932, this fantastic kiwi wildlife park has continued to evolve while preserving a very unique slice of New Zealand's heritage. Spanning over 22 acres with a crystal clear natural spring and lush native forest Rainbow Springs is paradise for wildlife and visitors alike.
Take a leisurely self-guided stroll or visit the 'Behind the Scenes' Tour of the kiwi hatchery. There is always something new going on at Rainbow Springs - A real 'must do' kiwi attraction with something for everyone.
- $35.00 Adult
- $22.50 Children (Ages 5-15)
Under 5 years of age free of charge with fare paying adult
- Encounter NZ's favorite native bird's and lizards including kiwi and tuatara
- Take a 'behind the scenes' look at the kiwi conservation project (an extra $5pp)
- See kiwi in their natural night time environment with viewings under the stars in the outdoor enclosure
- Feed the trout and observe them from the underwater viewing area
- See the giant long finned eel that has lived at Rainbow Springs for over 60 years.
- Interact with a wide range of non native animals that also reside at Rainbow springs, some favorites include: Pip the Donkey, Arapawa Island Sheep, Cockatiels, Parakeet, Lorikeet, ducks, swans and chickens.
- Check out The Big Splash' - this interactive and highly themed water ride is the parks latest exciting attraction now open until 5pm everyday.
Location: Find us on Fairy Springs Road right next to the Skyline Gondola Terminal.
*Conditions: Deals offered from 6pm may be redeemed at any time from 6pm until the park closes at 10pm (Outdoor Kiwi Enclosure Opens 9pm). Otherwise Discount prices offered on Bookme are for designated times, and do not qualify as 24 hour anytime access to Rainbow Springs. Please note The Big Splash closes at 5pm