Leave the car at home and we’ll drive you through NZ’s largest wine region! Your choice of over 20 venues including 14 wineries a brewery, Omaka Aviation Centre, Omaka Classic Cars, a chocolatier and more.
Become your own guide for a half day and enjoy having the freedom of a relaxed timetable to explore Marlborough’s world-famous Sauvignon Blanc region.
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the scale and sights of Marlborough. Leave the car at home! Our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location.
Use our easy timetable without any pressure to be on the bus; there’ll be another one! Hop on Hop off as you please and enjoy the discounts and specials we’ve arranged in advance.
1. Fidelio Cafe and Wine bar -European-style cafe and wine bar featuring a comprehensive wine list with live music.
2. The Blue Penguin Gift Store- New Zealand's best gift store!
3. Town Stop (Seymour Square)- A picturesque park of carefully tended gardens.
4a.Marlborough Museum -Wine exhibition and includes the famous Jim Eyles Collection
4b.Brayshaw Heritage Park-Home to the Marlborough Historical Society, Marlborough Vintage Farm Machinery, The Vintage Car Club of NZ and many more.
5.Omaka Classic Cars- A unique collection of New Zealand vehicles that were popular during the 1950-1980 period.
6.Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre- Two fascinating collections of rare aircraft brought to life in powerful displays created by internationally famous Weta Workshop.
7.Wither Hills- Producing under the philosophy that the finest wines are always created from exceptional vineyards.
8. Rimpere Cellar Door & Vineyards -Situated in the heart of Marlborough region named Rimpere meanng '5 Arrows', come enjoy their own Sauvignon Blanc.
9.The Fancy Cow Restaurant/ Winery/ Brewery- Range of wines with balance and character for everyone to drink! A brewery called DNA Brewery and Taproom.
10. Hunters Wines- Positioned in the original farmhouse and retaining the original villa characteristics, Hunters have tastings inside or out in the gardens. Visit the artist in residence and enjoy a light lunch.
11. Saint Clair- Enjoy a locally sourced lunch in the middle of the vines with wines from one of Marlborough’s most awarded family owned wineries.
12. Moa Brewery- Enjoy the view from a beautiful patio along with a tasting of their award winning range of craft beers
13.Cloudy Bay- A stunning prestige vineyard with delightful wines.
14.Allan Scott- Exclusive wines and gifts, relaxing dining indoors or out, delicious seasonal menu and giant chess.
15. Jackson Estate- 100% Kiwi owned! Concentrating on low cropping yields and small batch fermentation with fruit from a single vineyard.
16. Runway Cafe- A cool cafe with a big plane and a full bar inside!
17. Spy Valley Wines- Seek Spy, find why.
18. Woodbourne Tavern- The 'Woody' is a family pub in the middle of Renwick
19. Cork & Keg- An English style tavern, serving beer, cider, wine and great food; warm fire in the winter.
20. Gibson Bridge- A boutique family owned vineyard nurtured on the banks of the fast flowing, alpine fed, Gibson Creek.
21. Forrest Wines- Situated just outside Renwick in lush gardens.
22. Framingham- They make aromatic styled wines to accompany food. They have won several awards including 2018 New Zealand winery of the year.
23.Nautilus- A relaxed and informal tasting.
24.Boom Town- Relaxed atmosphere, chilled vibes and great beer.
25. The Vines Village- Home to Golden Mile Brewing, Roots Gin and a cafe and deli all with a lakeside deck.
26. Whitehaven Wines- Located in the Vines Village, Whitehaven Wines have a singular vision of making wines from 100% Marlborough fruit.
27. Makana Confections -Manufacturers of quality chocolate and gift-quality confections - all handmade!
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Hi Anthea, Thank you for your review! We are delighted you enjoyed your day and Warren! All the best, The HoHo Team
Kia Ora Camerony, Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. The team at HOHO are gald the birthday celebrations went well and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Thanks for the review Wendy and glad you liked the flexibility. That's one of the big points of difference Hop on Hop off has. We do run to a timetable and people are welcome to miss a bus and stay on at a vineyard to get more of a particular experience. We do recommend to book at a vineyard for a scheduled arrival time if there's one or more or all you particularly want to go to.
Copyright © 2024 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business's focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism's official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It's your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.