Discover Nelson, Brightwater, Moutere and Mapua on your own timescale as we showcase its scenic locations, iconic activities and the finest wine, craft beers and cuisine!
Discover Nelson, Brightwater, Moutere and Mapua on your own timescale as we showcase it’s scenic locations, iconic activities and the finest wine, craft beers and cuisine!At your own pace experience all what the beautiful Nelson region has to offer, while enjoying the gorgeous scenery, and of course the wine!
Hop on Hop off Wine Tours Nelson run every Thursday - Sunday from 10am - 6pm with easy pick-up and drop-off behind River Kitchen at the Millers Acre Car Park. Become your own guide for the day and enjoy having the freedom to explore the best parts of Nelson, Brightwater, Moutere and Mapua without being rushed.
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the amazing sites of spectacular Nelson.
1. River Kitchen - A great place for breakfast before the tour! Also our pick up point.
2.The Prince Albert - A cool backpackers bar with a homely vibe.
3.Catch 22 Tahuna - Stunning ocean views serving coffees to cocktails.
4.Nelson Classic Car Museum - Over 150 immaculate condition cars spanning more than 100 years of motoring.
5. Speights Ale House - We live and breathe the strong traditions and age old values of legendary southern hospitality with its hearty style food, cold beer and great service.
6. Pics Peanut Butter World - Walk through the giant star doors of Pic's Peanut Butter World to the home of Pic's Peanut Butter and see, smell and taste NZ's most loved Peanut Butter.
7. McCashins Brewery - Drop in for a bite to eat and grab a Beer & Cider Tasting Paddle to enjoy in our Beer Garden.
8.Richmond Aquatics Centre - Fun for all the family!
9. Eddyline Brewery - is an independent family brewery with a focus on producing great hoppy beers and authentic lagers based in Nelson, home of hops in NZ.
10.The Grape Escape- is the perfect place to relax and enjoy great food and superb coffee, brunch, lunch or afternoon tea.
11.The Junction - showcasing the tastiest locally made cheese, wine, and artisan products the region has to offer.Cheese tasting encouraged!
12.Te Mania Wines/Richmond Plains- One of the very first producers of organic wines in NZ.
13. EyeBright Country Store - A gorgeous shop in a country garden.
14. Seifried Estate/Harvest Kitchens - Visit Nelson’s oldest family-owned winery
15. North Eatery - Our focus on organic, sustainable, and delicious food will fulfill your appetite and your soul.
16. Forsters/Moutere Hills -Nestled in the Moutere Valley, Forsters vineyard restaurant, is an idyllic setting to relax over a long lunch or dinner.
17. Moutere Inn - NZ's Oldest Pub In Its Original Building
18. Gravity Winery - Relax and enjoy a glass of wine combined with a locally sourced platter, topped off with the stunning views over the Tasman Bay and the Moutere Hills
19.Sprig and Fern Co - enjoy craft beers & cider on tap
20. Mapua Bus Stop -have a beautiful venture within the township of Mapua, conveniently located across the road from the Sprig and Fern Mapua!
21. Rimu Wine Bar - over 50 different wines available for tasting or by the glassfrom all around Nelson, New Zealand and the world
22. Mapua Wharf - the premier destination for shopping, eating and other activities on beautiful Mapua Wharf.
23. Golden Bear Brewing Company - a great place to chill out with friends, savour craft beers, listen to live music and enjoy Mexican-inspired dishes
*Be sure to show your HOHO wristband at selected stops to claim our great special offers*
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Kia Ora Nicole, Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! we are glad you enjoyed your tour and we are looking forward to seeing you again!
Hi Brenda, Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled you had a great day out !
Hello Sharleen McGimpsey, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review. We are so glad that you got to experience our tour. We are a little biased but we think our driver is pretty great ourselves. We hope to see you again soon Thanks HoHo Team
Copyright © 2024 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business's focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism's official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It's your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.