Leave the car at home and we’ll drive you through NZ’s largest wine region! Your choice of 19 venues including 13 wineries a brewery, Omaka Aviation Centre, Omaka Classic Cars, a chocolatier and more.
Become your own guide for a half day and enjoy having the freedom of a relaxed timetable to explore Marlborough’s world-famous Sauvignon Blanc region.
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the scale and sights of Marlborough.
Leave the car at home! Our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location.
Use our easy timetable without any pressure to be on the bus; there’ll be another one!
Hop on Hop off as you please and enjoy the discounts and specials we’ve arranged in advance.
1. The Wine Station - Taste from a selection of over 80 wines with many from wineries without cellar doors.
2. Marlborough Museum - including a wine exhibit
3. Brayshaw Heritage Park - Home to the Marlborough Historical Society, Marlborough Vintage Farm Machinery, The Vintage Car Club of NZ and many more.
4. Omaka Classic Cars -A unique collection of New Zealand vehicles that were popular during the 1950-1980 period.
5. Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre - Two fascinating collections of rare aircraft brought to life in powerful displays created by internationally famous Weta Workshop.
6. Wither Hills - Producing under the philosophy that the finest wines are always created from exceptional vineyards.
7. FROMM Winery - Crafting single vineyard wines since 1992 and staying true to the roots of their European founder.
8. Cork & Keg - An English style tavern, serving beer, cider, wine and great food; warm fire in the winter.
9. Gibson Bridge - A boutique family owned vineyard nurtured on the banks of the fast flowing, alpine fed, Gibson Creek.
10. Framingham - They make aromatic styled wines to accompany food. They have won several awards including 2018 New Zealand winery of the year.
11. The Vines Village - Home to Golden Mile Brewing, Roots Gin and a cafe and deli all with a lakeside deck.
12. Whitehaven Wines - Located in the Vines Village, Whitehaven Wines have a singular vision of making wines from 100% Marlborough fruit.
13. Moa Brewery - Enjoy the view from a beautiful patio along with a tasting of their award winning range of craft beers.
14. Jackson Estate - 100% Kiwi owned! Concentrating on low cropping yields and small batch fermentation with fruit from a single vineyard.
15. Allan Scott - Exclusive wines and gifts, relaxing dining indoors or out, delicious seasonal menu and giant chess.
16. Rock Ferry Wines - Taking its name from the site where early settlers crossed the Wairau River, Rock Ferry makes 15 wine styles sourced from three organic vineyards in Marlborough and Central Otago.
17. Hunters Wines - Positioned in the original farmhouse and retaining the original villa characteristics, Hunters have tastings inside or out in the gardens. Visit the artist in residence and enjoy a light lunch.
18. Saint Clair - Enjoy a locally sourced lunch in the middle of the vines with wines from one of Marlborough’s most awarded family owned wineries.
19. Makana Chocolate - Manufacturers of gift quality chocolate at this boutique factory.
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Thanks for the review Wendy and glad you liked the flexibility. That's one of the big points of difference Hop on Hop off has. We do run to a timetable and people are welcome to miss a bus and stay on at a vineyard to get more of a particular experience. We do recommend to book at a vineyard for a scheduled arrival time if there's one or more or all you particularly want to go to.
Copyright © 2021 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.