Get your day started earlier with brunch at Queenstown’s premier winery restaurant! Due to popular demand, this tour from the original Hop on Hop off Wine Tour is making a comeback!
Become your own guide for the day and enjoy having the freedom of a relaxed timetable to explore Queenstown’s wine region; the most scenic in New Zealand.
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the sights of spectacular Queenstown.
Leave the car at home! Our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location.
Hop on Hop off as you please and enjoy the discounts and specials we’ve arranged in advance!
1. Akarua - Perfect Brunch and Lunch. One of Queenstown’s premier winery restaurants.
2. Amisfield Bistro - Serves the signature Trust The Chef degustation menu - a 3-7course gastronomic lunch or dinner experience paired with a selection of their famous wines.
3. Arrowtown - historical gold mining town.
4. AJ Hackett - Kawarau Bridge, home of the World’s first Bungy!
5. Cargo at Waitiri - Located in the stunning Waitiri Creek vineyard, Cargo Brewery has collaborated with Waitiri Creek Winery creating a unique tasting experience from aromatic gold lager to boutique cellar door wine.
6. Brennan - Winery & cellar door which produces limited quantities of iconic and finely-aged wines that truly represent this exceptional wine region.
7. Mt Rosa - Come and enjoy a fun and friendly wine tasting in our renovated woolshed. Enjoy great valley views with a platter.
8. Kinross - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro serving as the official Cellar Door for Coal Pit, Domaine Thomson, Hawkshead, Kinross, Valli & Wild Irishman.
9. Gibbston Tavern - Situated in the heart of Central Otago, New Zealand and has a rich history going back to the gold mining days of the 1800s.
10. Gibbston Valley Winery - Take a winery tour, explore NZ's largest Wine Cave, enjoy a seasonal menu or cycle Gibbston’s trails.
11. Arrowtown - historical gold mining town.
12. Gibbston Valley Cheese - Arrowtown - Cheese heaven! Find your favourite cheeses with all-day complimentary cheese tasting.
13. The Winery - Arrowtown The world's largest New Zealand wine store. Taste over 80 wines, whiskies, spirits and gin. Cheeseboards and tapas.
14. Cargo at Gantleys - Cargo Brewery & Kitchen is the newest addition at Cargo at Gantleys. Visit their taproom which often hosts entertainment on the weekends.
15. Strikebowl - The hub of entertainment in Queenstown. This 7 lane tenpin bowling alley is a fun and joyful experience.
16. Searchlight - Independently owned and operated craft brewery with 18 taps all of their own beers.
17. The Winery - Queenstown - Taste from over 60 wines, whiskies and spirits from across New Zealand including wineries that don't have cellar doors. A great place to finish your day.
Copyright © 2022 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business's focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism's official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It's your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.