Visit some of the Queenstown region's best craft beer locations on the Queenstown Hop on Hop off Evening Beer, Wine + Food Tour!
Park up the car and get ready to relax through an evening of beer, wine and food tasting at some of Queenstown’s best breweries, wineries and foodie venues.
Be your own tour guide and enjoy having the freedom to explore the best parts of Queenstown, Arrowtown and Gibbston valley without being rushed or constricted by any timeframes.
Our friendly local drivers will look after you and provide you with a map, timetable and information on each location.
Hop on and Hop off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing your length of stay at each spot; it’s as simple as that!
1. Altitude Brewing – serving award winning craft beer.
SPECIAL! Flight of 5 x 150ml beers for $14
2. Akarua – Friday Dinner Only – one of Queenstown’s premier winery restaurants
3. Arrowtown – a perfectly preserved historical gold mining town
4. Gibbston Valley Cheese – try a wine or beer tasting with your favourite cheese.
SPECIAL! Beer or wine tasting with cheese $15 SAVE $5
5. Fork & Tap – Mix with the Arrowtown locals.
SPECIAL! Every beer platter purchase gets a beer pairing snack.
6. The Winery; Arrowtown – largest New Zealand wines store in the world. Over 80 wines to taste along with whiskey and gin. Tapas and cheeseboards available.
SPECIAL! 20% OFF tastings and 10% OFF purchases.
7. Cargo Brewery at Gantley’s – wonderful beer garden.
SPECIAL! Pulled Pork Sandwich and Brewer’s Batch Beer for $22 or with Cargo tap beer $20
8. Strike Bowl – Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre
9. Canyon Food & Brew – a family friendly restaurant and micro-brewery
10. Searchlight Brewery – independently owned and operated with 18 taps of their own beers.
SPECIAL! 50% OFF empty growlers and 20% OFF growler refills and/or takeaway bottled beer
11. Atlas Beer Café – craft beers, tapas and steaks with views of the lake.
SPECIAL! FREE bowl of chips with purchase of 2 pints or 2 glasses of wine
12. Smith’s Craft Beer House – craft beers and delicious sharing platters.
SPECIAL! Flight of 4 x 200ml beers for $20
13. Beech Tree Craft Beer & Wings – 23 taps pouring the best NZ brewers have to offer.
SPECIAL! Flight of 4 x 200ml beers for $20 plus 20% OFF growler refills
14. The Winery; Queenstown – More than 60 wines to taste, including boutique wines and spirits from around New Zealand.
SPECIAL! 20% OFF tastings and 10% OFF purchases
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Thanks very much Sarah. Really glad it worked for you. Hope to see you again.
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.