Discover Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley on your own timescale as we showcase its scenic locations, iconic activities and the finest craft beers, wine, and cuisine...
Become your own tour guide for a day and enjoy having the freedom to explore the best parts of Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley without being rushed or constricted by any timeframes!
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the amazing sites of spectacular Queenstown.
No need to make an itinerary and drive yourself - our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location.
Hop on and off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing your duration of stay at each spot – it’s as simple as that!
• Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan - one of Queenstowns premier winery restaurants.
• Arrowtown - A perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
• Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door - Known for their gastronimic lunch and dinner experience.
• Wet Jacket Wines - Modern wine industry reverencing local farming history.
• AJ Hackett Bungy - Home of the worlds first iconic Bungy.
• Waitiri Creek & Cargo Brewery - Offers unique tastings from gold lager to boutique wine.
• Brennan Wines - Family owned offering iconic, finely aged wines.
• Mt Rosa Wines - Fun and friendly wine tasting atmosphere in a renovated woolshed.
• Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro in the heart of Gibbstton.
• Gibbston Tavern - Historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer.
• Gibbston Valley Winery - Amazing wine and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
• Gibbston Valley Cheese - Specialising in European cheeses, offering complimentary cheese tastings.
• Shotover Jet - New Zealand's most thrilling jet boating ride.
• Canyon Food & Brew Co - Queenstown's newest family-friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
• Strike Bowl - Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
•Stoneridge Estate & Bald Hills Cellar Door - Regarded as one of the top boutique Queenstown vineyards, sitting majestically amidst 12 acres of picturesque gardens and vineyards.
• Altitude Brewing - Boasting award-winning craft beer.
Tour Departure Point: The Station Information Centre, Corner of Camp st and Shotover Street, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
Other Pick-up points: One Mile Car Park, Rydges Hotel, Crown Plaza Hotel, Frankton Bus stop, Arthurs Point and Arrowtown.
Schedule: First bus departs Queenstown Information Centre at 10.00am. Other full day bus departures are at 10.45am and 11.30am. Last bus arrives back to Queenstown Info Centre at 5.15pm. Allow approximately 1.5 hours for a full bus circuit.
***Don't have enough time for the Full Day? Try out our epic Half Day Hop on Hop off Wine Tour!***
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Hello Maria, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Cheers, Lucia
Hello Jie, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Cheers, Lucia
Hello James, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Cheers, Lucia
Hello Tania, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Cheers, Lucia
Thank you kindly for your wonderful review, and are so pleased you enjoyed your tour with us. We have had some great news, that Akarua is now opening at 10:30am for our Hop on Hop off customers. The only place that does not open until after 11am, now is Canyon Food and Brew Co. Thank you again. Vanessa Chinnery, Hop on Hop Off
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.