Discover Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley on your own timescale as we showcase its scenic locations, iconic activities and the finest craft beers, wine, and cuisine...
Become your own tour guide for a day and enjoy having the freedom to explore the best parts of Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley without being rushed or constricted by any timeframes!
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the amazing sites of spectacular Queenstown.
No need to make an itinerary and drive yourself - our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location.
Hop on and off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing your duration of stay at each spot – it’s as simple as that!
1. Shotover Jet - New Zealand's most thrilling jet boating ride.
2. Canyon Food & Brew Co - Queenstown's newest family-friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
3. Strike Bowl- Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
4. Cargo at Gantley’s - One of the newest on our run Open for coffee, beer or wine in the morning with their tap room menu in their wonderful beer garden which opens at 12.00pm.
5. Arrowtown - A perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
6. Gibbston Valley Cheese - Specialising in European cheeses, offering complimentary cheese tastings.
7. The Winery - Arrowtown - The largest New Zealand Wines store in the world. Over 80 wines to taste along with whiskey and gin. Tapas and cheeseboards available.
8. Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan - one of Queenstowns premier winery restaurants.
9. Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door - Known for their gastronimic lunch and dinner experience.
10. Wet Jacket Wines - Modern wine industry reverencing local farming history.
11. AJ Hackett Bungy - Home of the worlds first iconic Bungy.
12. Gibbston Valley Winery - Amazing wine and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
13. Cargo Brewery @ Waitiri Creek - Located within the stunning Waitiri Creek vineyard, Cargo Brewery has collaborated with Waitiri Creek Winery to create a unique tasting experience from aromatic gold lager to boutique cellar door wine.
14. Brennan Wines - Family owned offering iconic, finely aged wines.
15. Mt Rosa Wines - Fun and friendly wine tasting atmosphere in a renovated woolshed.
16. Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro in the heart of Gibbstton.
17. Gibbston Tavern - Historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer.
18. Gibbston Valley Wines - Amazing wine and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
19. Altitude Brewing - Boasting award-winning craft beer. (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
20. The Winery – Queenstown - More than 60 wines to taste, including boutique wines and spirits from around New Zealand.
There are also Hop on Hop off specials available at selected stops!
***Don't have enough time for the Full Day? Try out our epic Half Day Hop on Hop off Wine Tour!***
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Hi Lorena, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your afternoon with us. Hope to see you again :) Cheers, Lucia
Hello, Thank you for your review, a couple of points we do not stop you from getting off the bus, but we do explain that you will have a better experience if only 8 get off at one stop. There are many stops on the run and we find if we do not mention this everyone piles of at the same place. Which is not good for the winery or you. The bus on Saturday ran on time and actually we had two buses going around 5 minutes behind each other. Glad you enjoyed Thanks HOHO
Yes our drivers enjoy their day as much as the passengers. Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
Hi Liam, Thank you for contacting us, first we are the Hop on Hop off wine tours, so we are hoping this is not for the Hopper and you have done both for some reason!. The customers who were trying to get on our bus, had brought vouchers from another company and hadn't booked in their tickets with us for the day. We have checked the GPS and the bus took 6 minutes to leave Queenstown and arrived in Arrowtown 3 minutes late, so I am unsure of how this could of been a problem, also we are a bus and can run 10 minutes late which is stated everywhere, but on this day the bus never ran over 5 minutes in any off its travels. We can not let people on the bus if we do not know if they have tickets. Also we had social distancing at this time. I would also like to point some times people mistake us for a business that started after us called Wine Hopper so we do need to double check as well. Just to be very clear we had sent you out a LIST which has the same information you received on the bus and was opened by you at 12.24am on the 10/08 as we get a notification when its opened, which was right when you brought the ticket online. So that exact sheet was in your ticket and very easy to read. We do this twice just in case someone dosnt open their ticket, but again you did and the reason for this again restrictions were in place as we were in level 2. Thanks Hop on Hop off.
Hi Lydia, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your afternoon with us. Hope to see you again :) Cheers, Lucia
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.