Discover Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley on your own timescale as we showcase its scenic locations, iconic activities and the finest craft beers, wine, and cuisine...
Become your own tour guide for a day and enjoy having the freedom to explore the best parts of Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley without being rushed or constricted by any timeframes!
We take the stress and hassle out of the experience and leave you to just enjoy the fun and soak up the amazing sites of spectacular Queenstown.
No need to make an itinerary and drive yourself - our friendly drivers will look after you and provide you with information on each location.
Hop on and off as you please, visiting as many destinations as you like and choosing your duration of stay at each spot – it’s as simple as that!
• Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan - one of Queenstowns premier winery restaurants.
• Arrowtown - A perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
• Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door - Known for their gastronimic lunch and dinner experience.
• Wet Jacket Wines - Modern wine industry reverencing local farming history.
• AJ Hackett Bungy - Home of the worlds first iconic Bungy.
• Waitiri Creek & Cargo Brewery - Offers unique tastings from gold lager to boutique wine.
• Brennan Wines - Family owned offering iconic, finely aged wines.
• Mt Rosa Wines - Fun and friendly wine tasting atmosphere in a renovated woolshed.
• Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro in the heart of Gibbstton.
• Gibbston Tavern - Historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer.
• Gibbston Valley Winery - Amazing wine and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
• Gibbston Valley Cheese - Specialising in European cheeses, offering complimentary cheese tastings.
• Shotover Jet - New Zealand's most thrilling jet boating ride.
• Canyon Food & Brew Co - Queenstown's newest family-friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
• Strike Bowl - Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
• Altitude Brewing - Boasting award-winning craft beer (closed Mondays and Tuesdays).
Tour Departure Point: The Station Information Centre, Corner of Camp st and Shotover Street, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown.
Other Pick-up points: One Mile Car Park, Rydges Hotel, Crown Plaza Hotel, Frankton Bus stop, Arthurs Point and Arrowtown.
Schedule: First bus departs Queenstown Information Centre at 10.00am. Other full day bus departures are at 10.45am and 11.30am. Last bus arrives back to Queenstown Info Centre at 5.15pm. Allow approximately 1.5 hours for a full bus circuit.
***Don't have enough time for the Full Day? Try out our epic Half Day Hop on Hop off Wine Tour!***
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Hello Maria, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Cheers, Lucia
Hi Roslyn, Thank you for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off. We are pleased you enjoyed your tour. Kind regards Vanessa
Hello Nicole , Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Kind regards, Vanessa
Hello Hye, Thank you for leaving your review, as you are well aware you booked 4 different activities on one day and then tryed to change them. Three of these were not with us and these companies would not change your times. We gave you two options 1/ to change the day 2/ to pay extra price of $52.00 to change the three tickets, this was at a discounted price as we believed you would miss this bus. You then missed your bus and this was confirmed by your Uber driver who we happen to come across at Bungy. If you book 50% off seats then yes you must stick to the time, but again we gave you several options which you declined. You then got on our bus again at Bungy and continued on. This is unfortunately not a taxi service it is a bus. We had full buses this day and again we are not able to wait for you for 15 minutes for you. We did try our best and wish you safe travels.
Hello Jie, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Cheers, Lucia
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.