Hop on and off as you please and experience the best of Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley in just half a day on the Wine, Beer, Food & Wonders Tour...
Want to experience the best sights, beverages, food and iconic locations in the Queenstown region but limited on time? We've got you covered!
Take the stress out of planning an itinerary and transport with a convenient hop on hop off half-day Queenstown wine tour pass, complete with a knowledgeable driver who provides you with everything you need for the day!
With your map and bus timetable in hand, there's no need to rush. Choose where you want to spend more time, hop-off at any destination and spend as long as you like - it's as simple as that!
• Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan - one of Queenstowns premier winery restaurants.
• Arrowtown - A perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
• Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door - Known for their gastronimic lunch and dinner experience.
• Wet Jacket Wines - Modern wine industry reverencing local farming history.
• AJ Hackett Bungy - Home of the worlds first iconic Bungy.
• Waitiri Creek & Cargo Brewery - Offers unique tastings from gold lager to boutique wine.
• Brennan Wines - Family owned offering iconic, finely aged wines.
• Mt Rosa Wines - Fun and friendly wine tasting atmosphere in a renovated woolshed.
• Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro in the heart of Gibbstton.
• Gibbston Tavern - Historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer.
• Gibbston Valley Winery - Amazing wine and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
• Gibbston Valley Cheese - Specialising in European cheeses, offering complimentary cheese tastings.
• Shotover Jet - New Zealand's most thrilling jet boating ride.
• Canyon Food & Brew Co - Queenstown's newest family-friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
• Strike Bowl - Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
• Altitude Brewing - Boasting award-winning craft beer. (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
Tour Departure Point: The Station Information Centre, Corner of Camp st and Shotover Street, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown
Other Pick-up points: One Mile Car Park, Rydges Hotel, Crown Plaza Hotel, Frankton Bus stop (Arthurs point and Arrowtown are not suitable as pick up points for our Half day tour, unless you are making your own way back, due to the bus finishing its circuit in Queenstown).
Schedule: Bus for Half Day Tour departs Queenstown Information Centre at 12.15pm. Last bus arrives back to Queenstown Info Centre at 5.15pm. Allow approximately 1.5 hours for a full bus circuit.
***Want more time on the Tour? Try out our epic Full Day Hop on Hop off Wine Tour!***
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Hello Jane, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Beautiful pics :) Cheers, Lucia
Hello Ceinwen, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Kind regards, Lucia
Hello Kate, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Kind regards, Lucia
Hello Paulina, We are very sorry you didn´t enjoy your day. The 1.30 pm run always allow the clients to go to 3 stops, you should have done the full day trip if you wanted to go to more places. We will talk with our drivers and figure out what happened that day, they always should talk about the area and the wineries. Thank you, Lucia
Hello Gavin, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Hop on Hop off Wine Tours, we are glad you enjoyed your day with us. Kind regards, Lucia
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.
Qualmark is the Tourism New Zealand's official quality assurance organisation.
To display a Qualmark symbol a business must meet strict environmental, sustainability and quality standards.
Businesses are awarded a Bronze, Silver or Gold award depending on their performance against the Sustainable Tourism Business criterion.
To achieve a Bronze Award a tourism business must meet all Qualmark’s minimum standards contained in the Sustainable Tourism criteria. It identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, an awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a customer centric approach.
A Silver Award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Proactive leadership and management ensure that a culture of high performance is evident throughout the entire business. The business will have a real focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to ensure the tourism product they deliver is a genuine, constantly improving sustainable experience.
A Gold Award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand, with the delivery of exceptional customer experiences an integral part of everything they do. A Gold Sustainable Tourism Award identifies those businesses leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.