Hop on and off as you please and experience the best of Queenstown, Arrowtown, and Gibbston Valley in just half a day on the Wine, Beer, Food & Wonders Tour...
Want to experience the best sights, beverages, food and iconic locations in the Queenstown region but limited on time? We've got you covered!
Take the stress out of your day with a convenient hop on hop off half-day Queenstown wine tour pass, complete with a knowledgeable driver who provides you with everything you need for the day!
With your map and bus timetable in hand, there's no need to rush. Choose where you want to spend more time, hop-off at any destination and spend as long as you like - it's as simple as that!
1. Shotover Jet - New Zealand's most thrilling jet boating ride.
2. Canyon Food & Brew Co - Queenstown's newest family-friendly restaurant and micro-brewery.
3. Strike Bowl- Queenstown’s only full size 7 lane ten pin bowling and entertainment centre.
4. Cargo at Gantley’s
5. Arrowtown - A perfectly preserved historical gold mining town.
6. Gibbston Valley Cheese - Specialising in European cheeses, offering complimentary cheese tastings.
7. Akarua Wines & Kitchen by Artisan - one of Queenstowns premier winery restaurants.
8. Amisfield Bistro & Cellar Door - Known for their gastronimic lunch and dinner experience.
9. Wet Jacket Wines - Modern wine industry reverencing local farming history.
10. AJ Hackett Bungy - Home of the worlds first iconic Bungy.
11. Gibbston Valley Winery - Amazing wine and tours in NZ's largest wine cave.
12. Cargo Brewery @ Waitiri Creek
13. Brennan Wines - Family owned offering iconic, finely aged wines.
14. Mt Rosa Wines - Fun and friendly wine tasting atmosphere in a renovated woolshed.
15. Kinross Cellar Door & Bistro - Boutique Vineyard Hotel, Cellar Door & Bistro in the heart of Gibbstton.
16. Gibbston Tavern - Historic tavern with world class wine and craft beer.
17. Gibbston Valley Wines
18. Altitude Brewing - Boasting award-winning craft beer. (closed Mondays and Tuesdays)
19. Quartz Reef Wines at The Rees Hotel
***Want more time on the Tour? Try out our epic Full Day Hop on Hop off Wine Tour!***
All prices are shown in NZD ($)
Thanks for the feedback Justine. Relaxed and fun! Love it.
Copyright © 2020 Bookme Limited.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.