Experience the best of New Zealand's "coolest little capital" as you visit 10 hand-picked locations with our epic locally guided hop-on-hop-off city tour...
Wellington is New Zealand's vibrant capital city, brimming with life, oozing with character and boasting a wide array of fabulous sites and locations that are popular destinations for visitors and locals alike. With so much to see and do, it's hard to know where to start - and that's where we come in! Take the stress out of planning and experience the best that Wellington has to offer with the ultimate flexibility on our epic hop-on hop-off guided city tour. We've carefully hand-picked 10 epic locations to visit with a local guide who can tell you all about Wellington's unique culture, history and city life. Passes are valid for a full day, so you can hop off as many times as you like, and simply jump back on board the next available coach - it's that easy!
On a full circuit, we visit the following destinations:
1. iSITE Visitor Centre - The hub of the city where the tour begins.
2. Mt Victoria Lookout - This is the only scheduled 5-minute photo stop.
3. Wellington Zoo - Entry is $24 per adult (not included).
4. Cuba Quarter / Ghuznee Street - Visit the heart and soul of Bohemian Wellington, brimming with quirky characters, boutique shops, artsy cafes and even a chocolate factory.
5. Wellington Cable Car - An iconic landmark in Wellington. Return ticket is $7.50 per adult (not included).
6. Zealandia - A must see eco-sanctuary set in a lush Forest. Entry is $17.50 per adult
7. Botanic Garden / Lady Norwood Rose Garden - Wellingtons stunning Botanic Gardens spread over 24 hectares.
8. Parliament - Take a free tour of New Zealand's Parliament buildings including the Beehive and Edwardian Parliament House.
9. Wellington Museum - A fantastic museum showcasing NZ history and voted one of the world's top 50 museums. Entry is free and guided tours are available.
10. Te Papa / Oriental Bay - Visit New Zealand's world-famous interactive national museum (entry is free)
Tour Departure: Tours depart and finish from the city i-SITE Visitor Centre bus stop at 145 Wakefield St opposite the Amora Hotel, starting at 9.30am, with the last Tour leaving at 2.30pm.
Thank you for taking the time to rate our product, glad you enjoyed the Hop On Hop Off service here in Wellington.
Thank you for your review, we rate our driver/guides highly and we are glad you do to.
Thanks for your review, we will pass on your regards to St Michael!
Copyright © 2021 Bookme Limited.
This award identifies a business with a high level of professionalism, a keen awareness of the impact it has on the environment and a commitment to a customer centric approach.
This award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. Their proactive leadership and management ensure the business’s focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to create genuine, constantly evolving and sustainable tourism experiences.
This award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand. It denotes exceptional customer experiences at the heart of everything the company does. This business is leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
When you see the Qualmark logo, your activity of choice is endorsed by New Zealand Tourism’s official quality assurance organisation and backed by leaders in the industry. It’s your trusted guide to iconic activities and experiences that are awarded for their exceptionally high level of quality, safety and sustainability.
This item will be deleted immediately. You can't undo this action.