Enjoy a brilliant day on the water in beautiful Raglan!
Let Raglan Watersports take you to the hidden gems of Raglan. Discover beautiful views onto limestone rocks and hidden spots only accessible by water.
You can go for a 3 hours discovery kayak tour along the waterlines of Raglan and to discover hidden gems of this area. You can also upgrade to a tour with a knowledgable local guide (on your way to check-out)!
Enjoy new views and paddle upstream under Raglan's bridges and along beautiful limestone rocks.
All kayak hire includes safety briefing and a short introduction to paddle skills (if required). You can also hire additional equipment like rash vest, wetsuit pants, splash proof jacket and over pants.
- Discover cool hidden spots
- Fun for the entire family
You just need to bring:
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, water, towel, change of clothes, hat, swimwear and warm top (optional), camera and snack bar.
Things to note:
- Raglan Harbour is tidal so rentals stop on the third and fourth hour after high tide, due to adverse water conditions and movements.
- All kayaks supplied are sit on top type.
- No Jeans
- must be able to swim 50 meters
Meeting Location: 7a Main Road, Raglan
Time to be confirmed on the day due to the tides
Price: $50 Single Kayak, $70 Double Kayak. Price includes kayak, paddle, seat and safety equipment.
Additional cost when upgrading to a tour:
- 2 hrs guided kayak tour $55 per person
- Downwinder $65 per person
- 3 hrs guided kayak tour $75 per person
- Waikato River 2 hour tour for $75 per person
Please note: all tours need a minimum of 2 people, Waikato River Tour a minimum of 4 people. Single bookings will be wait listed to confirm
Wow pictures are amazing - so glad you enjoyed kayaking and can't wait for you guys to come back and see more :)
Thanks guys we are glad you enjoyed Raglan hope to see you again :)
Copyright © 2019 Bookme Limited.