Bookme Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The Bookme Voucher may only be used once.
- Any unused value associated with the Bookme Voucher will be reissued with a new Voucher code and will remain valid until the expiry date stated on the Voucher.*
- If your order exceeds the amount of your Bookme Voucher, you must pay for the balance with a credit card or other agreed forms of payment.
- The Bookme Voucher is issued in New Zealand dollars and is not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- The Bookme Voucher is valid up until the expiry date indicated on the the Voucher. (Expiry date is 12 months from the date of issue - or 60 days for Vouchers redeemed from a Vodafone Travel SIM).
- Recipients may only use Bookme Bookme Vouchers for purchases online at www.bookme.co.nz for New Zealand based activities.
- The Boookme Voucher will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Each Bookme Voucher is identified by a unique code that must not be changed or copied by purchaser.
- The purchaser is not allowed to transfer, re-assign, or re-sell the Bookme Voucher.
*This does not apply to Bookme Vouchers issued with Vodafone Travel SIMs